Skip the Struggle of Packing With Our Full Packing Service
Moving is a lot of work, even before you go through your house and pack everything you own into cardboard boxes. Up N Go Moving offers a full packing service to take this massive job off your shoulders and ease your burden during your move. Finding the time to pack your home can be challenging, especially if you have many items and need to continue working and caring for yourself and your family. We understand this, and we’re here to lend a helping hand.
We Can Pack a Few Rooms or Your Entire Home – It’s Your Choice
If you don’t want our movers to pack your entire home but need help with some of the rooms, you can choose to utilize our full packing service just for those rooms. You can also have your moving team pack your entire home. Just make sure your team knows how much packing they’ll need to do ahead of time so they can arrive ready to get started with all the supplies they need. Some standard rooms that have full packing services requested for them are:
Glassware and dishware can be very tricky to pack without the right packing materials and experience. To avoid a box full of broken dishes, it is sometimes better to let the movers handle this room.
Living rooms are often home to the biggest TV in the house, various electronics such as sound systems and gaming consoles, and large furniture.
More people work from home than ever before, and home offices require large desks, large shelving, file cabinets, and other heavy or awkward items that can be difficult to move.
Garages are often full of heavy tools, large shelving, ladders, snowblowers, lawnmowers, and other home necessities that are best left to the professionals when it’s time to move.
If you just don’t have the time to pack your home, or you’d rather leave it to the professionals, you can opt for a whole home full packing service and let our professional movers handle this big job.
Planning Ahead Guarantees a Successful Full Packing Service
To ensure a successful moving experience, Up N Go Moving takes our customers through three important planning steps before implementing our full packing service.
- Determine which rooms will be packed by your movers. Plan with your moving team to discuss which rooms you would like them to pack, and allow them to take inventory of each room.
- Discuss special items. Go over any special items that your movers will be packing, such as fitness equipment, large furniture, high-value art, vintage pieces, and any other items that need to be handled.
- Schedule a packing time. Once your team has the information they need, schedule a packing time. Our professional movers will arrive on time with all the materials they need to complete the job so you can continue taking care of all the other tasks.
Even More Convenient Packing Services From Up N Go Moving
Up N Go Moving works hard to provide our clients with every service they might need to make their relocation as stress-free as possible. This is why we offer a range of services to provide even more convenience when needed. In addition to our full packing service, we offer the following:
- White Glove Moving Service: We pack up all of your items and unpack them at your new location
- Plastic Bin Moving Rentals: You can use our reusable plastic bins to avoid those piles of cardboard boxes. The containers are eco-friendly, dustproof, crushproof, and waterproof and cleaned before each reuse.
- Packing Supply Bundles: Order bundles of packing materials to suit your moving needs.
- Fine Art and Furniture Moving: Valuable furniture, antiques, and artwork are handled with extreme care. We build custom crates and wrap them in durable protective materials.
- Piano Moving: We have the skills and training to move all pianos safely.
If you are ready to enjoy an incredible moving experience, contact the Up N Go Moving team today.