If you are concerned about health and safety, Up N Go Moving offers contactless moving services that incorporate sanitized equipment, social distancing, and vaccinated movers. Since the start of the COVID-19 outbreak in New York City, Up N Go Moving has taken extra care to protect our vulnerable customers and staff through standard health and safety practices.
When you request contactless moving, all movers must wear masks and gloves and wash their hands after every move. Our movers distance themselves from the customers throughout the moving day. We respect personal space and any additional requests a customer may have during the move.
A Customized Contactless Moving Experience
During contactless moving, the Up N Go Moving staff will respectfully follow any request you have for move-in day. We may also offer video monitoring options if you cannot be present to supervise the move. You will still need an authorized representative to unlock and lock up your old and new residences during the move.
While we offer contactless services, we still follow our usual protocol. This means that you or an authorized representative will need to review the itemized itinerary list before your items are loaded or unloaded. However, this can be performed with social distancing or via video call.
What Is Included With Contactless Moving?
How do we make our moving process contactless and ensure social distancing for those who are immunocompromised or concerned about their health? The characteristics of a contactless move include:
- Virtual home estimates with a video walk-through of your property
- Paperless moving – no pens needed to sign contracts. Instead, we use electronic contracts and payments.
- Phone calls and text messages are used between yourself and the moving foreman if you are in another location to ensure social distancing.
- Movers wear masks and gloves and use hand sanitization during the move.
- Moving trucks are cleaned and sanitized after each move.
- Six-foot distancing is maintained between yourself and the movers.
- No handshaking
- You can leave the premises after allowing your movers into the pick-up and drop-off location and reviewing the itinerary list.
You can review the latest CDC guidelines here to determine what practices are best for your move.
Additional Packing Services Available From Up N Go Moving
In addition to providing a contactless moving experience, we provide our customers with additional services they may need to make their move successful.
- Full Packing Services: We pack up your entire home or rooms of your choice, so you can avoid the time-consuming task of packing up your belongings.
- White Glove Moving Service: We pack your items and unpack them at your new location.
- Plastic Bin Moving Rentals: Rent our reusable plastic bins to avoid piles of cardboard. These bins are crushproof, waterproof, and dustproof.
- Packing Supply Bundles: Order all the packing materials you need, tailored to the size of your apartment.
- Furniture and Fine Art Moving: Valuable antiques, furniture, and artwork are handled with extreme care. We build custom crates and wrap items in protective materials.
- Piano Moving: We have the training and skills to move all pianos safely.
Call Up N Go Moving today to get started on your contactless New York City move with our experienced team!